Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Before I forget

Right before nap, I took your bottle and you said "More milk please" (stalling tactic).  I said, "Ok, you can have more milk when Dad comes home" (stalling tactic on my side).  Then in full blown sentence mode, you said, "We get more milk when Dad comes home Mommy".  Two and a half year you said that sentence.  I was very impressed.

And then two seconds ago, you came up and said, "Huggy Mommy" so I picked you up.  As you were squeezing me, I said "I love you Asher" knowing you will say "I love you too Mommy" (it never gets old.  EVER) and then you pulled back like you suddenly had to do something at that moment and pinched my cheeks and said, "I love you too cheeks".  

I can't take how adorable you are every minute of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment