Sunday, April 15, 2012

This Weekend

You:

Said more new words: Brutus, pig, leaf, go

Continued to be OBSESSED with Brutus

Helped yourself to a soccer game: There were four or five boys playing soccer at the park (probably 4-5 year olds) and you saw the ball and just ran over and picked it up. I went to get you but one of the boys said (in the cutest way) "No we share with him." and then proceeded to throw you the ball and let you try to throw it and kick it. This lasted a few minutes and then they were like Okay we're over it and you threw a little fit because you were booted but you got over it. But for me, it was kind of a glimpse of how your little personality starting to really come out. Total like Hi my name is Asher can I play too kind of kid you are and I love it.

Were finally able to suck your thumb and thus got good solid sleep





No comments:

Post a Comment